How do we work with internationalisation?
- Overseas work placement for students
- Work placement and exchanges for employees
- Study trips – above all to Finland, Norway, Sweden – by both students and employees
- Preparatory visits
- Contact seminars
- International conferences and seminars
Future chef broadens his horizons in Malta
Picture: From the left, Victor Garrido Luis, deputy chef, whose schedule was followed by our student Christofer Hammar (on the right). In the background, the gigantic charcoal grill.
The Nordic and international developments that we have participated in or are participating in have been part-funded by the EU through the following programmes:
- Leonardo da Vinci partnership
- Leonardo da Vinci continued development projects
- Nordplus Adult
- Nordplus Horizontal
- Kolarctic ENPI
- Interreg Nord
- Northern Periphery
MOBILITY FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
Macies Papciak, Krystian Kot, Karol Sitarz and Kamil Drozo belong to the 20-strong group of Polish students who for 3 weeks have been studying at the Arctic Vocational Foundation in Övertorneå, Sweden.
We also continually receive individuals and groups from other EU Member States and the rest of the world within the framework of different cooperation projects.
Other examples of activities in which we participate:
- Meetings, seminars and similar in the region
- Meetings arranged by the International Programme Office
- Information meetings about different EU programmes