How do we work with internationalisation?
- Overseas work placement for students
- Work placement and exchanges for employees
- Study trips – above all to Finland, Norway, Sweden – by both students and employees
- Preparatory visits
- Contact seminars
- International conferences and seminars
The Nordic and international developments that we have participated in or are participating in have been part-funded by the EU through the following programmes:
- Leonardo da Vinci partnership
- Leonardo da Vinci continued development projects
- Nordplus Adult
- Nordplus Horizontal
- Kolarctic ENPI
- Interreg Nord
- Northern Periphery
- Erasmus +
Here you can read an example of student exchange. A restaurant student had the opportunity to do an internship in Malta in 2018. Read the article here>>
MOBILITY FROM OTHER COUNTRIES
We also continually receive individuals and groups from other EU Member States and the rest of the world within the framework of different cooperation projects.
Photo: Charlie (left), Feargal, Ryan and Lorenzo studied three weeks at Utbildning Nord.
Other examples of activities in which we participate:
- Meetings, seminars and similar in the region
- Meetings arranged by the International Programme Office
- Information meetings about different EU programmes