You who come from another community or another country are guaranteed accommodation with us.
Our accommodation is in Övertorneå and Hedenäset.
Our types of accommodation
- Family housing
- Single rooms where you share certain spaces with others
Our accommodation is in one-room, two-room, three-room, four-room flats and student corridors.
The following applies to our accommodation:
- All the rooms have an Internet connection.
- All the rooms and flats are furnished.
- No smoking is allowed in any of the accommodation.
- There is allergy-friendly accommodation.
- There are special flats for tenants with pets.
- There are family flats for students who want to bring their family and children.
- Children are welcome to the nursery school and school in Övertorneå.
- Tenants provide their own bed linen, towels and cleaning.
- When moving in you pay a fee of 500 SEK which is repaid to you after the accommodation passes final inspection.
- You pay rent in advance.
Rent and deposit
When you move in to your accommodation you pay a deposit of 500 SEK.
You get the money back when you move out if the flat is in good condition.
Rent for our accommodation is between 2,100 and 3,490 SEK per month.
We have special one-room flats for those with allergies. They cost 3,100 SEK per month.
When you work or study in another community than where you live you can receive extra money.
It is called an expense allowance. Here you can read what applies to your country.
If you are Swedish
and studying through Arbetsförmedlingen you receive an expense allowance that fully or partially covers separation (double accommodation).
If you are Norwegian
and studying via Arbeids- og velferdsforvaltningen you have an expense allowance that covers separation (double accommodation).
If you are Finnish
and studying through Arbets- och näringsförvaltningen, the Finnish state pays your accommodation costs.